In accordance with the Spanish Company Information and E-Commerce Services Law 34/2002 of 11 July (LSSI-CE, by its Spanish initials), we inform you that INTER Ingeniería y Arquitectura, with tax identification number (CIF) B-99235368 and registered address at Calle Sanclemente, 25 principal derecha – 50001 Zaragoza, is the owner of the website https://interingenieria.com (the Website).
1. The terms and conditions contained in this legal notice regulate the access and use of the Website, which INTER Ingeniería y Arquitectura makes freely available to Internet users. By accessing the Website, you unreservedly agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The use of particular services offered by this Website will also be regulated by specific conditions applicable to each case, which will be understood to have been accepted simply by your making use of such services.
2. Viewing, printing and partial downloading of the Website contents are exclusively authorised under the following conditions:
– Such actions must be compatible with the purposes of the Website.
– The purpose of such actions is exclusively to obtain the information contained on the Website for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes, or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is strictly forbidden.
– None of the contents found on the Website are to be modified in any way.
– No graphic, icon or image available on the Website is to be used, copied or distributed separately from the other accompanying images.
3. INTER Ingeniería y Arquitectura reserves the right to make modifications to and update the information contained on this Website, and the configuration and presentation of the Website and conditions for access at any time and without notification.
4. INTER Ingeniería y Arquitectura cannot guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors when accessing the Website or its content, or that it has been updated. INTER Ingeniería y Arquitectura will make every effort to correct and resolve any errors, disconnections or outdated contents as soon as it is made aware of them, provided that there are no causes that make this task impossible or difficult to perform.
5. Both access to the Website and any improper use made of the information contained on it are the exclusive responsibility of the user. INTER Ingeniería y Arquitectura shall not be held liable for any consequences or damages resulting from such access or use. No liability shall be accepted for errors in security or damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software) or files and documents stored in it resulting from:
– The presence of a virus in the computer employed by the user to connect to the services and contents on the Website;
– Browser malfunction;
– The use of outdated versions of browsers.
6. INTER Ingeniería y Arquitectura accepts no responsibility for the contents accessible from the Website via hyperlinks to third-party websites, nor can it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on such third-party websites that may cause alterations to a user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents of files, nor does it accept liability for damages of any nature caused to the user for this reason.
Should any user, client or third party consider that the contents or services offered by websites accessible via hyperlinks are unlawful or are harmful to the belongings or rights of the user, client or third party, making them eligible for compensation, particularly consisting of:
– activities or contents that may be considered a crime according to the Spanish penal code;
– activities or contents that infringe intellectual or industrial property rights;
– activities or contents that pose a threat to public order, criminal investigations, public safety and national defence;
– activities or contents that pose a threat to public health, respect for human dignity and the principle of non-discrimination, and the protection of health and children,
they may bring it to the attention of INTER Ingeniería y Arquitectura. Nonetheless, such notifications shall not be considered actual knowledge as regards claims for damages as stipulated in article 17 of the LSSI-CE.
7. The unauthorised use of the information contained on the Website, its resale, and any infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights of INTER Ingeniería y Arquitectura will give rise to the liability stipulated by law.
8. Any hyperlinks from third-party websites must link to the Website’s home page. Deep linking, framing and any other use made of the Website contents in favour of unauthorised third-parties are strictly forbidden.
9. Should any dispute arise from the access to and use of the Website, the user shall relinquish any jurisdiction that may correspond and submit to the courts with jurisdiction over the registered address of INTER Ingeniería y Arquitectura.